January 25, 2010

Exercise Journal 1/18 - 1/24

I had a great week of exercise. I was a bit bummed that the gym was closed on Monday because I love starting out my week with a morning workout.  It was a nice day off, lounging around the house with my kids. It's a great feeling when you don't have anywhere to be. Then, on Friday I had to take my little boy to the pediatricien for his two year old appointment.

Usually, my normal exercise routine is to work out Monday through Friday and take the weekends off. When doctor's appointments and school functions occur, I try to make up my workout on the weekend.

Monday, January 18th - Friday, January 22nd

Monday
Gym Closed

Tuesday
1 hour of Zumba
1 hour of Power Yoga

Wednesday
1/2 mile run (warm up)
45 minutes of Group Cycling
weight training circuit

Thursday
1 hour of Zumba
1 hour of Yoga

Friday - off

Saturday
1 mile jog/warm up
weight training circuit

Sunday - off

No comments: