If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up
on the short end.
- Julius Erving-
on the short end.
- Julius Erving-
Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while
movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.
-Plato-
movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.
-Plato-
It was a shortened week, with school starting, but I was able to squeeze in some "me" time at the gym. My week started off as usual with the scheduled morning workouts. By midweek I spent my time meeting my daughter's Kindergarten Teacher, touring her classroom, meeting the bus driver and getting ready for the first day of school. Kindergarten here we come!
Monday
1 hour of Zumba (Cardio)
1 hour of Body Sculpting
Tuesday
1 Hour of Zumba (Cardio)
Wednesday - Open House @ School
Thursday - First Day of School
Friday
1/2 hour weight training
1/2 hour of Zumba (left half way through class because I wasn't feeling well).
No comments:
Post a Comment