April 22, 2011

Rosemary Infused Popcorn




Infuse the oil with a few sprigs of Rosemary before putting in the corn kernels. Cook the sprigs over low-medium heat for five minutes. Now..... wait a minute...... and take a deep breath, because the smell is out of this world. Your entire house will smell like rosemary. ♥

Remove the sprigs and add your corn kernels. Cover and cook over medium heat until the kernels have popped, shaking the pot halfway through cooking, about 3 minutes.

I have a stove-top popper with a hand crank so there's no need to shake my pot. I found my awesome stove top popcorn popper at at garage sale for $3.00.  I use it once a week or more depending on how many movies we watch over the weekend.

It's not a movie night without a big bowl of tasty popcorn. ♥

I've also experimented with garlic infused popcorn and sweet-n-salty popcorn. The possibilities are endless.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing so well. Wow 4 years. I'm so proud of you and to know you. You are a beautiful woman. I miss you so much. Can we chat sometime. So much easier to catch up that way.
Love, Gretch