I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
July 9, 2007
Pictures
Pictures from my surgery are located in my online photo album.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Miss. Very happy to read about what you've been going through and hope we can talk soon. I am sitting here in tears for you but you are one of the strongest women I know. I love that you posted that Bob Marley song on your blog, it's the one I've sung to Syd since she was born. I love you sister.
1 comment:
Hi Miss. Very happy to read about what you've been going through and hope we can talk soon. I am sitting here in tears for you but you are one of the strongest women I know. I love that you posted that Bob Marley song on your blog, it's the one I've sung to Syd since she was born. I love you sister.
Post a Comment