Still going strong. We all got up and got dressed for church. I was excited to wear my new prayer shawl to church this morning. During prayer and meditation I felt euphoric. It was an amazing feeling. I could feel the energy wrapped around my shoulders. It was a wonderful sensation.
After church we headed to our local Einstein Bagels for some everything toasted bagels with cream cheese. Yummy. Then I headed over to Kroger's for Pomegranate Juice with Blueberry's. I love this juice! I also stocked up on fruit and yogurt.
We headed home and by now it was scorching outside. Andy wanted to take Maelyn to the pool so I decided to go shopping/browsing. I wanted to find an indoor activity and I didn't feel like sitting home. So, I decided to go to one of my favorite places, The Classy Flea in Marietta. It's a hodge-podge store filled with antiques and new funky items. I always seem to find something and walk out with a bag.
No feelings of nausea all day and no fatigue. It was another good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment