I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
September 28, 2007
Bald. Pregnant. Beautiful.
~~~~~~25 weeks pregnant~~~~~~
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Melissa, You look absolutely gorgeous!!! We love and miss you soooo much. Annette & Ashlyn
I love how you are remembering your journey through your photos. You ARE so beautiful!
On a side note, I am taking an "Art as Communication" course at St. Joseph's College (My major is Child Study and my area of concentration is art). Anyhow we have an upcoming drawing project using charcoals and pastels (I think). Our assignment is to pick a subject that is meaningful to you and one that you connect with. Considering you are such an inspiration for me, I would be honored if it would be ok with you if I took one of your fabulous photos on here and draw you! I can send you the drawing if you like when I am finished with it. Let me know what you think! Love Always, Jeanette
3 comments:
Melissa,
You look absolutely gorgeous!!! We love and miss you soooo much.
Annette & Ashlyn
I love how you are remembering your journey through your photos. You ARE so beautiful!
On a side note, I am taking an "Art as Communication" course at St. Joseph's College (My major is Child Study and my area of concentration is art). Anyhow we have an upcoming drawing project using charcoals and pastels (I think). Our assignment is to pick a subject that is meaningful to you and one that you connect with. Considering you are such an inspiration for me, I would be honored if it would be ok with you if I took one of your fabulous photos on here and draw you! I can send you the drawing if you like when I am finished with it.
Let me know what you think!
Love Always,
Jeanette
We love these pictures. You really do look fabulous - and glamourous! We miss you tons and can't wait to see you all
Love, Shauna, Doug & Parker
Post a Comment