September 10, 2007

CHEMO ROUND 2 of 6 (day five)

I got up around 6:00 am to begin my day. I started with water to get a start on my water intake. I'm sure your sick of me talking about water but it's very important during and after chemotherapy treatments. I need to stay hydrated and I need to flush my system.

I went to my chiropractor for an adjustment this morning with Maelyn. Not only do I enjoy chiropractic but she does too. She's been receiving adjustments since she was a baby.

After our adjustments we were off to Michaels to pick up a few head bandanna's. I ran into a aquaintance from music class. I said, "Aren't you in music class?" She said yes and I told that we were in the same class two sessions ago. She didn't recognize me. I felt like telling her that my look has changed since we last saw each other. I didn't bother.

I picked up a black and pink head bandanna and we were headed off to Music class. We love music class. Maelyn has been attending the class since she was 7 months old. We've had the same teacher, Ms. Anna for the past two years. We love Ms. Anna (she is absolutely amazing). I felt a little weird and akward arriving to class today. I haven't told anyone but close friends about the cancer. I noticed some of the moms were taking a double look. I felt a little uncomfortable.

No comments: