Call me "Patches." My hair has become very patchy. I took a shower this morning and my shower head blasted sections of hair off my head. I showed my husband and I told him that it was time to buzz the rest off. So, we did. .jpg)
Other than a bald head - I'm feeling fine.
3 comments:
Happy to hear that things are still going well !!! I'm also very happy to hear that the baby is being such a trooper through all of this - he's got a strong mother - he's very lucky and blessed !!!
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers !
I love you so much my friend !
Love
Jeannine
Hey "Patches" just wanted to let you know you look beautiful bald!
Love Always,
Jeanette
Just wanted to drop a line and say you are the most beautiful person we know - hair or no hair. Know that we are sending you all kinds of love and well wishes from NC.
glenn & mary
Post a Comment