Last night I wore the wig. Yesterday was mine and my husbands 4 year wedding anniversary. I decided to wear the wig out to dinner. I can honestly say that I was uncomfortable and felt a little insecure. I kept fidgeting with it and scratching my head. I felt akward. I guess I had gotten used to the "hairless look" that when I put the wig on, it seemed like too much hair -- not to mention uncomfortable.
Besides the feeling of wearing a wool winter hat throughout dinner - I had a marvelous time with my husband.
3 comments:
You look beautiful in both pics...Happy Anniversary !!!
Love
Jeannine
You look beautiful in both. Before I read this, I thought you were putting your after picture next to your before one, so it looks VERY natural!
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you and your hubby enjoyed your night! I think you look beautiful in both pictures. Sorry to hear your "cranial prothesis" was a bit itchy and uncomfortable.
~Jeanette
Post a Comment