It's happening..... my eyelashes are thinning out. My bottom lashes are so transparent that I'm having a hard time seeing them in the mirror. My once, upper, long and curled lashes are now short, stubby and straight. I'm scared to put mascara on because when I wash my face I'm scared the rubbing will wipe them off my face. My eyebrows are still full but, I do notice that the texture of the hair has changed.We'll see how long I can hold on to them.
4 comments:
You are still beautiful and will always be beautiful!!!!!
Just remember this is only temporary. Once you are finished with all your treatments you hair will start to grow back in. I will have to ask my Mom if she lost her eye lashes and brows when she went through chemo/ radiation. It seems so long ago I don't remember any more.
~Jeanette
I agree... you are so beautiful .. no matter what !!
Are you getting so excited for the baby to arrive ? I bet you are ! Did you finish his room? Send some pics my way !
Love
Jeannine
Eyeliner. My lashes are still sparse with empty spots here and there. Same with the brows. The good is that it's showing that the chemo is *working*. Remember this too shall pass.
Oh, Melissa. You may be losing your hair and lashes, but you're not losing your beauty. I like liora's comment about the eyeliner. Also, smashbox makes an awesome product called "brow tech" to fill in sparse eyebrows. I use it all the time and love it. Hang in there! This whole situation is just one moment in time. And soon, it will be in the past.
Much love,
Annette
Post a Comment