While typing at my computer this morning, Maelyn came over to me to say good morning. It was 6:45 am. I picked her up and put her on my lap. We talked about dreams and sleeping. Then, as she was getting off my lap she pushed off of my chest. Then she said, "I'm sorry for your breast cancer.....did I hurt you?" I told her no. Then she said, "I'm sorry baby....did I hurt you?" I told her that she didn't hurt baby either.
It was a wonderful, tender little moment.
4 comments:
How beautiful !!!
:-)
Maelyn is such a sweetie. It's great to know you are feeling better and we really can't wait to see all of you and possibly little Sully.
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Isn't it amazing how our children give us these precious moments all the time with their innocence? They are truly blessings. Keep up our positive attitude and your strength. It is an inspiration!
Jen
Maelyn has a heart of gold just like her Mom!
~Jeanette
Post a Comment