Today, I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am feeling very pregnant and often times I waddle around like a penguin. I'm uncomfortable and my pelvic region is really sore. I'm ready to have this baby.Today was another Non Stress Test. Maelyn accompanied me today and she was so excited to listen to her baby brother's heartbeat. My midwife asked if I wanted to be checked. I declined and told her that I really didn't want to know if I was dilating or not. I made another appointment for next week and said goodbye.
I'm hoping to give birth prior to next weeks appointment. That is what I'm praying for.
So please, send me some positive labor vibes.
4 comments:
I love love love love this picture... it's so beautiful !!!
I will pray that the baby comes any day now, can't wait to hear the news !!!
Love You
I am so excited for you!! Your beautiful baby will be here any day.
Love,
Jen
Melissa I just spent an hour reading your blog with many tears but also some smiles as I read about your Mom and remembered all the wonderful memories I have of her. Your family is beautiful and you are still as beautiful as when you were a little girl. I can't wait to hear the news of HIS arrival. I have some medical history you may be interested in from your father's side. When and if you are ready please e-mail me. I'll keep you in my prayers
Wonderful photos. Everyone is looking so excited to see this little man's arrival. I'm sending positive labor vibes to you, Melissa. Maybe this time next week?? :)
p.s. because of your showing me your camera, I ebayed off my big Canon and got a Canon digital elph that goes everywhere in my purse now. Thank you!!
Post a Comment