January 5, 2008

Having Contractions

My contractions started last night (Friday) at 11:30pm. They have been ongoing ever since happening every 10-15 minutes. I've been experiencing contractions all day long every 10 to 15 minutes - however, they're not intensifying or progressing. I went for a walk around the neighborhood tonight hoping to spark something inside....... nothing yet.

Keep your fingers crossed.

My affirmation: I am thankful and grateful for my healthy body. I am confident that my body will deliver a healthy, beautiful baby boy safely. My baby will enter this world when he is ready. This pregnancy is a blessing. His birth will be a blessing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
You look lovely! You have been on my mind CONSTANTLY today and yesterday. Maybe tonight will be the night?!? I know you are more than ready to deliver. Maelyn must be sooo excited that the due date is only a few days away! She'll be a great little helper. Give her a big hug and kiss from us. We're cheering you on over here. Can't wait to here the news that "he's finally here!" It won't be long!
Much love,
Annette

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog makes me feel like it was yesterday that I was in the same spot. What an exciting time for you and your family and a conquering moment for you! Have that cancer! You love that little miracle of a baby boy for me!

God Bless,
Jamie & Blake

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed that you have a speedy delivery and a beautiful baby boy!!!
love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you so I jumped on here to see if you had posted anything recently. I hope you are feeling well and your beautiful baby boy arrives soon! I cannot wait to see pictures!
Sending happy thoughts your way!
Love Always,
Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Do we know yet if she had the baby ??? I am dying here !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking, too. I'm thinking the lack of posts for the last few days means baby boy has arrived! I can't wait to hear about him.

Anonymous said...

I keep checking each morning, too. I can't wait to see him!
love
Jen