It's the night before my mammogram. This is my second mammogram since my diagnosis. I've been feeling anxious and nervous for the past two weeks. It's an unsettling feeling.
Today my nerves where the worst of all. It doesn't help that this has also been the busiest week for me in a long time. I had a mothers meeting at school yesterday and my beautiful daughter turned four. We spent the day celebrating at school and at home. I've been juggling and trying to get things prepared for her party this Saturday. My house is a mess and the In-Laws are coming for the weekend. I have six loads of laundry to do and a whole house to clean. My little boy has a runny nose and he wasn't happy at all today. I told my neighbor that I would cook dinner for them tonight (she just had a baby) and I did. I had to order pizza for us because I couldn't cook two dinners at once. My back is killing me and I didn't get to go to the chiropractor this week.
I'm nervous and I just want all of this over with. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a mammogram at 9am. I'm also scheduled for an echo-cardiogram at 12pm. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
2 comments:
Do you have your results from the mamo? I hope all is well. My thoughts are always with you.
xo, gretch
I've been thinking of you, praying that your mammo was all clear. Do you know anything yet?
Jill G
Post a Comment