January 13, 2009

50 Questions - Just for Fun!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
On January 8th. My son turned one and it was very emotional for me.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like my print but not my script.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes - two.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I really like myself.

7. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR A YEAR, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would say Vancouver, British Columbia or Thailand. I'm fascinated with both places.

8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT YOU'VE EVER ATTENDED?
Madonna in the late, late 80's. It was amazing!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I haven't eaten cereal in six months. However, when I did I liked Special K with strawberries.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, I untie my sneakers when I take them off. I don't own a pair of shoes that I have to tie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, mentally and physically.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
This was hard for me to answer.....I think I notice accessories and/or clothing. For women it's usually the handbag or the haircut. For men it's the outfit or shoes and how they're groomed.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm a tidy freak. I won't say clean because I'm a mother of two and clean is hard for me to do these days. I just don't do well when I'm surrounded by clutter.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mom (sniff, sniff).

18. WHAT SUPER-POWER WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE, AND WHY?
Flying. I dream of flying (ever since I was a kid). If I could, I would come out at night and fly above the roof tops under the night moon.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink flip flops.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken with rice, peas and spinach.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
American Idol is on the television right now.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pumpkin Orange. That's my current favorite color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Citrus, Rosemary and Basil.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. I dream of warm, breezy, moonlit nights on the beach.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with some auburn.

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel green.

29. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO IN LIFE?
I have a few..... No Wimps. Just Do It! Currently it's Life Is Good.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tai.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Made of Honor. Absolutely adorable.

33. COMPLETE THE STATEMENT “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.).
I recommend my Church, Unity North Atlanta Church. It's an amazing experience.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Swimming, sun and fun! Dinner by the pool with friends. Love it!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I love hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I'm pad-less! But I've been meaning to get one with a picture of my kids on it.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My children when they giggle or laugh.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I don't listen to either. But, I would choose the Rolling Stones because I'm more familiar with their stuff.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Out of the country - Germany.

45. WHO HAS HAD THE MOST INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE?
My Mom and Dad.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Long Island, New York.

47. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FAMOUS?
No. I don't like attention.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Grey.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Silver.

50. WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT?
I'm really good at organizing and multi-tasking.

No comments: