Tonight we went to our favorite restaurant, Pan Asia Bistro in Roswell. Personally, I think it's the best restaurant in the Atlanta area. The food is fresh and delicious! The restaurant is nestled in the Market Center Shopping Plaza on Holcomb Bridge Road. It's easy to overlook with it's ordinary store front - however, the food is anything but ordinary. It's a surprising delight.
This evening we were the first patrons to arrive. We usually try to get there just after 5pm. Normally we have the restaurant to ourselves until 6:15. Tonight it was all ours. It was cozy and quiet. What a treat.
I really love this restaurant and I only wish it was a little closer to our house. Instead of going once a month we would probably be there once a week.
Tonight we ate:
Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Rice paper filled with sweet shrimp, pork, basil and crunchy greens and noodles. Served with a peanut sauce.

Tiger Shrimp - Shrimp in a coconut sauce with shaved fried sweet potatoes.

Tom Yum Soup - Spicy and sour tomato chicken broth with shrimp, chicken and fresh chilies.

I totally recommend that you go and check this restaurant out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Tell them, Andy and Melissa sent you. If you go, let me know what you think.
1 comment:
you're making me hungry
gp
Post a Comment