January 3, 2009

Great Things To Come

Here's a sneak preview into my new year. To begin with, my son will be turning one. I'm amazed how fast his first year has been. He is a bundle of absolute pure JOY. I can't think of a better way to kick off my year. Celebrating life! His and mine. I turn 36 right after him. He will always be my early birthday present.

I'm also looking forward to six babies being born. How glorious is that!! Four of the six will be born out of state and I might have to take a few road trips with the kids. I'm so excited.

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
Eda J. Le Shan

Every child begins the world again.
Henry David Thoreau

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
Kate Douglas Wiggin


I recently watched Tinker Bell (the Disney Movie). I learned that Fairies are born by a baby's first laugh. The laugh breaks into a thousand pieces and scatters in the wind. Isn't that beautiful.

No comments: