I love hummus and I love pizza! I came across a simple and easy recipe off another website for Hummus Pizza. Hummus is something that is always on demand in our house. We eat it with vegetables, crackers or chips. I make my own hummus and keep it in big batches in my refrigerator. I buy store bought hummus when I'm feeling lazy. Today, I was feeling lazy.
The ingredients are simple

* 1 pizza crust (refrigerated pizza dough, box mix or flat bread)
* Desired Hummus Variety (store bought or made fresh)
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Vegetables of your choice - onions, peppers, broccoli florets, olives, garlic!
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush some Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the crust. Spread hummus in an even layer over pizza crust (or flat bread). You want to have the same amount as you would have tomato sauce on a pizza. If you like more, add more.
Add the chopped vegetables of your choice.
Place in oven and bake on baking sheet for fifteen minutes or until crust is golden brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment