March 16, 2009

I Believe

I believe in giving it your all and working hard. I believe in thinking positive. I believe in miracles. I believe in magic. I believe in dreaming. I believe in empowering my little girl and I tell her that she can do anything. I believe she can. I believe in being me. I believe in God. I believe in prayer. I believe in using your imagination. I believe in tidiness. I believe in everyday responsibilities and I try to teach this to my daughter (and soon to my son). I believe in exploring the world around me. I believe in my senses. I believe that there is nothing I can't do. I believe in comfortable shoes. I believe in the now. I believe in getting swept away with a movie or a good book. I believe in the energy of music. I believe in the power of me. I believe in the power of being a supporting wife. I believe in the power of friendships.

I believe.

No comments: