My blood work came back normal. The value was 11. Anything 35 and under is considered normal.
As I mentioned in my previous post. I have 6 ovarian cysts that were causing me intense pain a couple of weeks ago. Because of my history with breast cancer, the doctor decided to test my blood for tumor markers. Tumor markers are chemicals made by tumor cells that can be detected in your blood. Elevated levels is a red flag and would need further testing.
I was shaking with nerves when I had to return the message, left by my doctor's office. Sometimes I wish they could just leave a message that says, "Everything is normal! Call us if you have any questions. Bye."
I'm very thankful for normal results.
2 comments:
Glad to hear it! Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes. GO BRUCE.
xoxo, pepper
Good news, I am happy everything was normal .. love Jeannine
Post a Comment