
Today's concoction was:
Spinach (Vit A, C, K, Folic Acid, Iron & Lutein)
Kale (Vit A, C, Calcium & Fiber)
Cucumbers (great digestive aid)
Carrots
Celery
Granny Smith Apple
Grapefruit
Banana
Avocado (“good” fats)
Coconut Water (5 electrolytes, more potassium than a banana.)
I put about 2 cups of coconut water into my blender. Next I add handfuls of spinach and kale. I blend until it's chopped. If there are bits and pieces sticking to the side of the blender -- sometimes I take them out with my finger. Otherwise, a little chewing isn't so bad for a smoothie. It's all good. I then put the avocado and banana in and blend.
In my juicer..... goes the cucumbers, carrots, celery, granny smith apple, grapefruit and lemon.
Next, I combine the juice into the blender and blend. Ta-Da!!!! You have yourself a yummy, tasty, uber healthy drink, meal or snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment