I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
This mason jar of goodness contains Beets, Spinach, Pineapple, Apple, Banana, Water, Orange Juice, Ground Flaxseed, Wheat Grass Powder and Vitamineral Green Powder.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What's in the Vitamineral Green powder and where do you get it?
♥♥♥Mmmm.... Vitamineral Greens! I buy it at Whole Foods which is a supermarket around here. You could probably find it at any health food store. It's one of my superfoods. Consists of:
2 comments:
What's in the Vitamineral Green powder and where do you get it?
Gretch
♥♥♥Mmmm.... Vitamineral Greens! I buy it at Whole Foods which is a supermarket around here. You could probably find it at any health food store. It's one of my superfoods. Consists of:
Land vegetables – whole leaf barley grass, whole leaf wheat grass, nettle leaf, shavegrass (horsetail), alfalfa leaf juice, dandelion leaf juice, kamut grass juice, barley grass juice, oat grass juice, burdock root, broccoli juice, kale juice, spinach juice, parsley juice, carob pod, ginger root, nopal cactus, amla berry
Algaes – spirulina, broken cell wall chlorella
Wildcrafted aquatic vegetables – Icelandic kelp, Nova Scotia dulse
Enzymes – protease, amylase + lipase, cellulase, bromelain, papain, alpha glalctosidase
GOOGLE IT!♥♥♥
Post a Comment