Where have I been?
I've been here. I've been there. I've been traveling. I've been everywhere, but here.
I'm busy enjoying summer break with my kids. I'm spending time with my family. I celebrated my third cancerversary in June. Nothing spectacular - no cards this year - no special dinner. I think that's a good sign. It sort of came and went. And, I'm ok with that.
I spend my days snapping pictures and playing around with my new flip camera (video). Literally, I'm documenting our lives in photo's. I'm feeling inspired and have been planting creative seeds that eventually will blossom into greater endeavors. It's time for me to nurture these ideas and make them happen.
I'm being silly. I'm laughing. I'm giggling. I'm loving my backyard and all of the flowers. I'm exploring the local museums with my kids. I'm experiencing the awesomeness of dinosaurs, animals, bugs and technology. I'm eating creamy, chocolate, yogurt ice cream and, not feeling guilty about it. I'm swimming and lounging poolside with my two favorite guppies (M&S). I'm splashing, jumping cannonballs and playing mermaids. I'm having tons of fun!
I'm taking care of myself. Exercising daily and juicing greens. Eating big bowls of leafy greens and an assortment of colorful fruit. Watermelon has become a constant food item that we've kept stocked in our refrigerator all summer. We can't get enough of it. There's nothing better than juicy, watery watermelon on a hot summer day. Oh, I love thee.
I'm cranking up the music and dancing like I'm Janet Jackson. To name just a few of my favorite tunes right now: California Gurls (Katy Perry), Shake It (Michael Franti), Rid'in Solo (Jason Derulo) and Waka Waka (Shakira).
I'm taking care of myself. I'm searching inward. I'm working out physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I'm praying, meditating and affirming myself daily. I'm enjoying my life.
So, I haven't been here, but, I sure have been everywhere else.
You can
and/or view my photo's here.

No comments:
Post a Comment