August 9, 2010

Exercise Journal 8/2 - 8/6

 I claim my innate health and wholeness

Out loud I affirm: I am in excellent health. I am whole and well. Then I repeat these words until they take hold in my heart and mind. Part of my New Year's resolution was to release fear, worries and negativity. To let go whatever no longer suits me physically, mentally and emotionally. I approach my daily workouts with this new mindset.  I usually focus on a prayer, mantra or affirmation and repeatedly recite it in my head.

"I am healthy" 

"The cells in my body are healthy, vibrant and abundant" 

"Energy is freely, flowing through me"

"I am perfect, whole, and complete"

"I choose to be healthy"

--------------

"...Not only does a good-feeling body promote positive thoughts, but also, positive thoughts promote a good-feeling body."  -Esther & Jerry Hicks-


Exercise Journal 8/2 - 8/6 
MONDAY:
1 hour of Zumba and
1 hour of Body Sculpting w/ weights.

TUESDAY:
1 hour of Core Movement and
1 hour of Zumba.

WEDNESDAY:
1 hour of Pilates and
45 minutes of Cycling.

THURSDAY:
day off due to Dentist appointment.

FRIDAY:
1 hour of Zumba and
1 hour of Pilates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a machine. I am reguarly practicing yoga but wish I could devote even more time to it. Listen to the album Grace by Snatum Kaur. I think yoou would like it. I hope all else is well. Miss you! XO, Gretch