Kale Crisps are so simple and so delicious. Oh, so delicious!
Kale Crisps:
3 Tbsp (hemp or olive or canola) oil
2 tsp onion powder
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
There really is no magic recipe. The above ingredients happen to be what I like. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, onion powder, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper. Pour this mixture into the kale bowl.
Using your hands, massage the oil mixture into the kale leaves, squeezing and tossing as you go to soften the leaves. Spread the kale out as flatly as possibly onto a couple of baking sheets.
Lower the temperature of baking. This allows more nutrients to remain and the less chance of burning the leaves. I charred the leaves the first time I tried this. Try 250-275 degrees (F) as a general rule. Bake for 60-90 minutes.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment