February 24, 2011

Juicing

Here is a no-frills video of me and my little guy juicing. Nothing high tech about it and I apologize for the shaky camera footage in advance. We make juice together every day.  In this video you'll hear him in the background talking and yelling. He dropped a bunch of nuts and he was yelling at the dog to not eat them.

Juicing is super quick and easy.  I use the Jack LaLanne Pro Juice and I love it. It's my second Jack LaLanne juicer and it does everything I want it to do. I've owned several juicers over the years and I'm totally happy with Jack's. If money wasn't an issue, I would probably love to own a Breville. But, I'm totally content with Jack and will put the Breville on my future wish list.

I never follow a recipe when juicing. I usually juice or blend whatever I have in my refrigerator at the time. No fancy recipes to follow.....just wash, cut/prep, juice and enJOY.


Untitled from Melissa Moore on Vimeo.

No comments: