I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
June 25, 2007
No Guarantees
I'm about to make a life alternating decision - I need to know all of my options and I need to know the outcomes of my decisions and the possible complications of my decision. What a scary thought - huh? To think right now that my decision can and will change the outlook of my present life and my future scare the heck out of me. How do I know I'm making the right decision for me? How do I know that I am making the right decision for my unborn baby? How do I know that I'm making the right decision for my family? There are so many uncertainties and absolutely no guarantees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment