August 18, 2007

CHEMO ROUND 1 of 6 (day two)

Feeling good and going strong today. I took my morning anti-nausea pills Emend and Zofran. I made oatmeal for the three of us and then I was in the mood for a Dunkin Donut Coffee, so we jumped in the car and headed out.

I got my decaf java fix and I was in the mood to go shopping. We went to the mall and walked around. I ended up buying Pleasures perfume by Estee Lauder and some maternity shirts from Motherhood Maternity.

I've had no instances of nausea. When we returned from shopping I took a three hour nap and woke up for dinner.

Day two is almost over and I am so blessed to be feeling so good. I know I have a long road ahead of me, but my gosh, I feel great.

Life is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen !!!