September 9, 2007

CHEMO ROUND 2 (day three and four)

Day three started out slow. I slept in to about 7:30 am and popped my first Zofran (anti-nausea pill). I slept soundly through the night but felt exhausted when I woke up. I think I did too much on Friday. I didn't want to hang around the house so we loaded up the car, went to Home Depot for a couple of things and then decided to window shop around Marietta. I wanted to be out of the house and on the go. We returned home around 1:30 and I took a little nap. The rest of the day I read books and watched the US Tennis Open on television. I didn't consume as much water as I should have, yet some how my body was eliminating all day. I think yesterdays consumption played a part in this.

Day four I was feeling good and revived. I took a shower and lost some more hair (oh well). We went to church in the morning and then to Einstein Bagels for brunch. I was feeling motivated to plant some flowers so we went back to Home Depot to pick up purple hearts and marigolds. When we got home I planted the flowers in my front flower bed. I really enjoy gardening. I love the colors of burnt orange and yellows. Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait for cool, breezy days. I'm back on track for consuming water. I took a short nap after dinner.

No feelings of nausea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something very peaceful about gardening. I often find myself getting lost for hours in gardening. Glad to hear you had a good day!
Love Always,
Jeanette