I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
December 6, 2007
A Rough Few Days
It's been a week since my last chemo infusion. This time around I drastically cut back on my anti-nausea medicine. Why? Because getting sick and feeling nauseous no longer scares me. I took day one and day two of my Emend and haven't taken anything else. I felt some nausea but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I spent my first pregnancy sick for 9 months - so a couple days of queeziness doesn't bother me. It was challenging though. Challenging, because I have things to do, places to be, a toddler to take care of and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Being pregnant at this stage has to make daily life somewhat challenging. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow I cannot believe you were nauseous for your entire first pregnancy. That must have been rough!
I am with you on not taking medication. I don't like taking medication unless it is absolutely necessary. I always try to let myself heal naturally or feel better naturally first.
I give you a lot of credit, Melissa. You have so much going on right now and so much you need to get done. I don't know how you hold it together. If I was in your place I probably would have fallen apart by now and mentally shut down. I do not handle stress well. I admire you so much!
Love Always,
Jeanette
Post a Comment