I started blogging in January 2007. Six months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then and now, I think the name of my Blog is very fitting for me and my new journey with and without breast cancer.
January 11, 2008
Welcome Baby SULLIVAN
Sullivan Gaffney January 8, 2008 11:49 am 7 lbs. 14 oz. 21 inches
Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts and blessings!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute... and quite a miracle.. I'm so happy to hear that it was a nice labor and quick birth .... I can't wait to hear more news on the baby and talk to you ! Congratulations ! Love Jeannine
Melissa, congrats on the long awaited arrival of Sullivan! He is adorable. I was just thinking of you and Liora e-mailed me the good news. Can't wait to see him in person! Big hugs. Love, your pink friend Lisa
OMG what a precious little boy! Congratulations, Mama, and Welcome to the world, baby Sullivan! I'm moved to tears that he's here and he's healthy! Jill
6 comments:
He is so cute... and quite a miracle.. I'm so happy to hear that it was a nice labor and quick birth .... I can't wait to hear more news on the baby and talk to you !
Congratulations !
Love
Jeannine
Oh my, he is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, Melissa! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.
Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful!
love,
Jen
Melissa, congrats on the long awaited arrival of Sullivan! He is adorable. I was just thinking of you and Liora e-mailed me the good news.
Can't wait to see him in person!
Big hugs.
Love, your pink friend Lisa
Melissa - He is so beautiful. We are thrilled to hear all is well and can't wait to meet him!!
OMG what a precious little boy! Congratulations, Mama, and Welcome to the world, baby Sullivan! I'm moved to tears that he's here and he's healthy!
Jill
Post a Comment