Today was my follow up appointment to check the status of my ovarian cysts. The good news is that the cysts on the right side have continued to decrease in size. However, the cysts on the left have increased in size and the lining of the uterus has thickened even more. To be safe, my oncologist recommended a biopsy of the tissue (which we did right there and then).
I have a week before the results are in. Oh, how I hate the agony of waiting. I really think my lab results are going to be benign. I cross my fingers. I believe that my body is just experiencing one of the many side effect of Tamoxifen.
Praying for benign results.
1 comment:
I hope so ... I have ovaian cysts, they sure are painful ... let me know what happens
Always in my thoughts and prayers
Love
Jeannine
Post a Comment