I am 24 weeks pregnant! I met with the perintologist and the obstetrician this morning. If you remember from my last appointment, the doctor's weren't able to get a good view of the baby's spine because he was laying on his back during both visits. I was determined to get this boy off of his back and moving. So, on my way into the doctor's office (bright and early this morning at 7:30) I went to Mc Donald's to pick up a egg biscuit and orange juice. I've been successful in the past with orange juice to get my baby boy to move so I decided to give it a try. I sipped the orange juice during my commute and up until the ultrasound.As soon as the technician put the wand on my belly up popped his spine. A full picture of his spine. I was so relieved. The technician quickly got several shots of his spine before he had the chance to move. During the session she showed me an amazing 3D picture of his face. I immediately started to cry. I could clearly see his nose, eyes, lips and fingers. It was B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! The technician handed me a tissue and asked if I was alright. I said, "It's amazing that I can be going through what I am and have a beautiful healthy child at the end of it all."
I know I still have a long road ahead of me .. but it is so reassuring to know that my little boy is growing and developing inside my body just as expected.
4 comments:
Yeah... he really is so beautiful... I love this picture- he looks comfortable.... and so healthy... this is all great news !!!!
Love
Jeannine
Your baby boy is absolutely precious. He looks so peaceful. You must be sooooo proud! I know you can hardly wait to hold him and kiss those little cheeks. That day will be here soon. Hang in there and keep up the great work! We love all of you and think of you daily. Know that y'all are constantly in our hearts and prayers.
Much love,
Annette, Chris, & Ashlyn
Yuor liitle boy looks so beautiful and peaceful. You must be sooooo excited!!! Do you have a name picked out?
SulBau
Your baby boy is beautiful just like his mom! He is lucky to have you!
Love Always,
Jeanette
Post a Comment